- Capstone acquired a $12.5M note secured by a 138,000 SF grocery anchored retail center anchored by Price Chopper and Peebles.
- Capstone recapitalized the center, implemented a $1.25M capital improvement program and increased occupancy to 90% from 70%.
- Capstone acquired a $27M note secured by a 550,000 SF of big box retail located in Boardman, Ohio.
- Capstone recapitalized the center, secured new 1st mortgage financing and implemented a $1M capital improvement program.
- Capstone acquired a complex ground lease with a Trader Joe’s anchored 89,000 SF retail center from a private seller.
- Capstone implemented a cost reduction program and a $1.25M capital improvement and leasing program and occupancy increased to 100% from 72% in less than 24 months.
- Capstone successfully executed a 120% cash out refinance 30 months after purchase
- Capstone acquired a $25M note secured by a mortgage on a 154,000 square foot destination retail center.
- A deed was obtained through judicial foreclosure and the asset was sold 30 months after it was acquired.
- Capstone acquired a 168,000 SF Stop & Shop grocery anchored shopping center from a publicly traded REIT.
- Capstone sourced favorable long-term financing from an institutional lender and implemented a $1M capital improvement program.